The Moyno Pipeliner solids reduction unit provides effective solutions to the disruptive, time-consuming and costly problems of ragging and inconsistent particle size frequently associated with handling solids in wastewater treatment, food, pulp & paper, and general industrial processes.
- Wear-compensating, spring-loaded headstock assembly maintains constant cutter force against the shearplate
- Quick, on-site cutter replacement without disconnecting piping
- Exclusive, one-piece Quick-Change Cartridge Assembly allows easy maintenance and reduces costly downtime
- Reduces solids to a consistent, fine particle size
- 15mm standard shearplate hole size rejects potentially damaging materials such as stones, plastics and large pieces of wood. Optional hole sizes available.
- Raw sewage and sludge
- Long paper fibers
- Slaughterhouse waste
- Alternative fuel processing